Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sept. 19th-Anniversary



Today was Dave's and my Anniversary. It was a wonderful day!! Dave came over this morning and we went to breakfast at a little old coffee shop called Howard's that we go to often. Then Dave took me horseback riding on a trail and it was sooooooooo fun! Last time I rode I was like 6 years old! My horse, Skip, had gas. Dave's horse, Benny, was hungry. He kept grabbing bushes as we trotted by them, every chance he got! It was actually quite hilarious. Then we baked some pizza and watched tv until it was time to get ready for dinner. He surprised me and took me the Anaheim White House. It was a home to a family, built in 1909 that is famous and now a restaurant. The food was wonderful, and the service was great! We had steak and ham/cheese stuffed chicken, with amazing veggies and Gnocchi (potato dumplings). Then for dessert a tower of solid sugar! well, Caramel and sugar.. along with chocolate covered strawberries, mini tarts, cream puffs etc. a sample platter, if you will...it was all soooo wonderful! They even gave us a glass of Cider on the House, for our Anniversary. It was a little pricy, but definitely worth it! Today was our best Anniversary yet and I can't wait to spend another year with him. They're going by so fast! I can't believe how fast it came and went! It was and amazing day, and I owe it all to David..

No comments:

Post a Comment