Monday, November 16, 2009

Sister Till the End


I wrote this poem for my sister-in-law who was having a hard time accepting how much she means to my family and I.. Along with giving her this poem I gave her a ring that I wear a matching one, with 2 hearts on a silver band and "sisters" engraved on the inside..

Michelle, this poem is for you..

We're sisters till the end,
To love and to cherish.
Through thick and through thin,
Our bond will not perish.

We keep each other strong,
Isn't that what it's all about?
Friendship in which we both belong,
Sharing and growing all throughout.

I'm writing you this poem today,
To show you what you mean to me.
There are too many words to say,
But my point I hope you can see.

We'll be together forever and always,
We're sisters till the end.
Whatever life may throw our way,
We'll be strong through thick and thin.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Allison,
    This is a beautiful poem. I have a sister whom I love very much. I've also been blessed with a sister-friend. (or as my nieghbor says, a sister from a different mister). She's much more than a friend but because we don't have the same parents she's not quite a sister, but she's so close! Hope that all makes sense. Hahaha

    Anyway, your poem to your sister is beautiful. I'm sure she loved it and the rings. What a wonderful person you are.

    ReplyDelete